All skips supplied by EFR Skips (Wakefield) Ltd. are supplied in accordance with our Terms & Conditions as
set out below. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time.
1. Any order placed with EFR Skips (Wakefield) Ltd. which requires it’s delivery vehicles to leave
the public highways will be at the customers own risk. The customer will accept full
responsibility for any consequential damage that may occur to persons, property or to the
vehicles as a result of this. This includes but is not limited to cracked paving flags,
indentations in tarmac and damage to fences.
2. EFR Skips (Wakefield) Ltd. will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by failure to
supply, or any delay in supply which maybe caused directly or indirectly by any
circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to fire, accident, vehicle or other
machinery breakdown, or by an act of neglect on the part of the customer. This is also applicable
to the collection of skips.
3. EFR Skips (Wakefield) Ltd. reserves the right to charge the Customer for all costs incurred as
a result of cancellation or variation of the whole or part of an order together with loss of
profit and any other consequential loss.
4. Waste deemed as hazardous by the European Waste Catalogue (Article 114) of the
hazardous waste directive (91/689/EC) must not be placed in the skip unless by prior written
agreement with EFR Skips (Wakefield) Ltd. This includes but is not limited to: Asbestos,
Fuels, Paints, Plaster Board, Electrical Appliances, Gas Cylinders and Large Batteries. If any
of these waste types are placed in the skips without prior consent, additional charges will be
levied to allow for their correct disposal.
5. The hirer shall ensure that the skip is not overloaded by weight or volume at the time of
collection. Skips should be loaded no higher than the top sides of the skips. EFR Skips
(Wakefield) Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to collect overloaded skips and any costs
incurred due to unsafe loads / loading including void journeys will be passed on to the hirer.
Additional charges may be levied. If a skip is unsafe to travel we may not be able to transport it,
and the hirer will be responsible for removing items from the skip in order to make it safe.
(OVER LOADING will always incur a surcharge)
6. The lighting of fires in or near skips is strictly prohibited. The hirer will be liable for any loss
or damage to any skip for the duration of the hire agreement.
7. The maximum rental period is 10 days unless prior agreement is made. It is the responsibility
of the hirer to request the collection within this time period. Additional hire beyond the 10 day
period is chargeable at £25.00incVAT per week.
8. Payment terms for non-account holders is always pre-payment prior to delivery. Account
holders have 30 days from the date of invoice. (Subject to written Agreement by EFR Skips
By ordering a skip from EFR Skips you confirm your agreement with them. For further information or to ask for your details to be removed from our system please contact us.